суботу, 30 листопада 2013 р.

How Euromaidan was violently devastated by militia (part 2 - photos) in November, 30






Polish Radio reported:
"The police beat everyone who was then on Maidan. They beat even those who were lying on the ground "- said one Polish person who was beaten.




As the correspondent of the Polish Radio Piotr Pohozhelsky , the militia beat and kick even those who fell.
One of the victims of the Poles - the director of the regional department of Polish Corporation Yatsek Zabrodsky  , said: " Special Forces ran after me and shouted that I am foreigner ... And then started to beat me with rubber batons on the head and back."

Yatsek Zabrodsky on photo

According to Polish Radio, Zabrodsky was hospitalized with a serious head injury. "I started bleeding badly. All of my face was bathed with blood. Emergency medics said that it was necessary to sew up the wound because it was big and wide. But I want to accuse the militia of beating me,"- said Zabrodsky.
The second Polish victim was a journalist from the internet portal «Eastbook», Tomas Pehal. He contacted Mary Pshelomyets of 'Studio East' on Polish television directly after the events. According to the victim, cell phones of people gathered on the square stopped working about 03.00 and then suddenly appeared a car with elements of a Christmas tree, who tried to go into the crowd. People began to protest and then without any warning they were attacked by militia special forces 'Berkut'.
As Mr Pehal reported, the militia tightly surrounded the demonstrators. The only way to get out of the area was by 'running the gauntlet' of militiamen who brutally battered people.
http://www.unian.ua/politics/857829-postrajdali-na-maydani-polyaki-podililisya-vrajennyami-vid-ataki-berkutu.html



Mrs Lybomyra Hoptiy's hand was broken by a baton wielded by a militiaman who saw how this old woman tried to defend young students.





Iryna Kotsyubynska said: "Now on the web is a shared photo: I'm lying on the pavement and militiaman 'Berkut' are leaning over me. Under the snapshot there is a comment: 'Militiaman is trying to help the girl get up" Actually the militiaman grabbed my scarf and dragged me across square. Fortunately, the scarf was soft so I wasn't choked. I was in a state of shock such that I could not even move. I lay next to the police van along with other injured protesters. Militiamen were throwing people like mattresses into the police van.  One of militiaman lifted my head up and said to his colleague: 'It's a girl. Let her go'. And he shouted to me: 'Run!'. I thought that when he had beaten me with his club and shield he had not seen I was a girl. And now he suddenly spotted it.
http://www.unian.ua/politics/859828-divchina-yaka-nibito-zaginula-na-evromaydani-berkut-kidav-lyudey-v-avtobus-yak-matratsi.html